The data provided will be used with computer and telematic tools for the sole purpose of providing the requested service and, for this reason, will be kept only for the period during which the service is active.
The data will be processed exclusively by the staff and collaborators at Colmic Italia S.p.a., a single shareholder company, or the subjects appointed as data processors (e.g. for technological site maintenance). The data collected will not be disclosed or disseminated.
In the cases provided for, interested parties have the right to obtain access to personal data, to the rectification or erasure thereof, to the restriction of processing concerning them or to object to processing (Art. 15 et seq. of the Regulation) by the company Colmic Italia S.p.a., a single shareholder company. An appropriate request can be presented to Colmic Italia S.p.a., a single shareholder company, by contacting the Personal Data Protection Officer on the contact details that will be provided by Colmic Italia S.p.a., a single shareholder company, upon request sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by certified email to email@example.com
Data subjects who consider that the processing of personal data relating to them carried out through this service is in breach of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the suitable authority, as provided for by Art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take appropriate legal action (Art. 79 of the Regulation).
You have the right to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability and opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you from the Data Controller. In general, you may exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to the Association by registered letter with return receipt, by fax to +39 (0)55 21 08 07, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by certified email to email@example.com
The data will be stored at the Data Controller's head office and at the head office of the external provider (appointed as the person in charge), will be processed only by the duly authorised categories of appointees (contact the Data Controller to find out the categories) and will be communicated externally exclusively to perform the services necessary for the proper management of the relationship, with guaranteed protection of the data subject's rights (contact the Data Controller to find out the list of third parties). Your data may also be viewed by the company managing the website, limited to technical access for maintenance and management of the web server. Your data will not be shared. We would like to inform you that the storage period of your personal data is set for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR.
Rights of the Data Subject - EU Regulation 2016/679: Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22.
1. 1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
2. 2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
1. 1. the origin of personal data;
2. 2. the purposes and methods of processing;
3. 3. the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
4. 4. the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5(2);
5. 5. the parties or categories of party to whom or which the personal data may be communicated or who or which may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative(s), data processor(s) or person(s) authorised to process personal data in the State's territory.
3. 3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
1. 1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
2. 2. the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
3. 3. certification that the above operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right protected;
4. 4. data portability.
4. 4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. 1. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
2. 2. the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material, or for carrying out market research or commercial communications
The data controller is Colmic Italia S.p.a., a single shareholder company, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, Mr. Andrea Collini, with registered office in Reggello (FI) Ruota al Mandò snc; tel.: +39 (0)55 865 70 79; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; certified email: email@example.com
are necessary for technical reasons. Without them, this website may not function properly.
are necessary for specific functionality on the website. Without them, some features may be disabled.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.